The sugaring london is a hair epilation therapy that uses sugar to remove unwanted body hairs, similar to waxing. Thousands of years ago, Egyptians, Greeks, and Mesopotamians were known to do it. This rediscovered old process of hair epilation has various advantages over waxing. While everyone can sugar at home, it is an old method that takes a lot of practice to master.
Waxing and sugaring
Which method is best for you will depend on your tastes; nevertheless, examine the following pros and disadvantages of several hair epilation procedures to help you decide:
• Wax is heated and applied. During the treatment, the client’s skin has been burned many times.
• The wax strip is pulled away from your skin on the opposite side, which is quite painful.
• The wax adheres to both live and dead skin cells. Skin peeling is a very real possibility.
• Apply the sugar at room temperature. Your skin will not burn in a lukewarm climate.
• Pull the paste or gel out of your hair in the direction of growth. • Only dead skin cells are stuck to the sugar paste or gel; no living skin is removed. • It is less painful than when done in the opposite direction of hair development.
What is the Process of Sugaring?
A lukewarm sugar paste is applied to the area to be treated in the opposite direction of your hair growth. The hair is flicked away in the growth direction. Sugaring can get rid of hair that is only a few days old. This prevents the discomfort, irritation, and ingrown nails that might result from waxing. Furthermore, the skin is exfoliated after sugaring because dead skin cells are exfoliated along with the hair. The sugaring london may be used to almost every part of your body, from your brows to your ankles.
How often should I use sugar?
For best outcomes, sugaring should be done on a regular basis. You must wait at least 3 to 6 weeks before having another sugaring treatment. The time it takes for another sugaring treatment will be minimized because less hairs come back after using this hair epilation procedure.
Sugaring is the most affordable and easy way to remove unwanted hairs, and it may even be done at home. With a few common household items, you may construct your own hair epilation kit and start removing unwanted hairs right away. It’s a bit more difficult to cook the paste and get it to the right consistency for attaching to your hair. If you don’t want to get your hands filthy and make your own sugaring paste, you may purchase a home sugaring kit.